Do you find yourself putting a lot of effort towards a girl who doesn’t seem to be that interested in you? Are you starting to get tired of putting in all that effort and instead just want to find out for sure whether she likes your or not?
There are a few ways to do this and it’s really in your best interest to put these tips to use. You don’t want to waste more time putting in effort with her if she really is not that into you.
1. Outright Ask Her if She is Interested in You or Would Like To Go Out With You.
Instead of beating around the bush trying to figure out if she’s interested in you, just ask her. This is the best way to find out whether or not she likes you.
She will be relieved that you took the initiative to ask her if she is interested in you, and she will also be relieved to tell you that she’s not in to you if she’s not.
Either way you will come out of it with a better understanding of how she feels and less guesswork on your part.
2. Ask Her Friends What She Thinks About You.
If you are too shy to ask her then ask her friends what she thinks about you. Their reaction will tell you a lot.
If they look confused or sad or any other negative emotion then chances are she hasn’t mentioned you or she doesn’t like you. Most friends will tell you flat out if she doesn’t like you because they have no feelings invested in you.
BUT if they smile, laugh, or smirk at you and start to joke around about her and how she feels (or you feel) then this is a good sign that she has said good things about you.
This approach will also let her friends tell her you are interested and she will start to act out her feelings more knowing how you feel.
3. Watch Her Body Language For Obvious Clues.
- Body language will never lie. You just have to know what you are looking for.
- Some positive body language signs showing interest in you to watch for are:
- Smiling shyly when you are around.
- Laughing at your jokes – even when they are not funny.
- Fixing her hair or clothes when you walk in the room.
- Turning her body towards you when you are talking to her.
- Making eye-contact with you when you are talking to her (and even when you are not)
- Sitting up straight and proper when you walk into the room.
- Biting her lip when you are talking to her.
- Licking her lips when you are talking to her.
- Some body language signs of not being interested in you to watch for are:
- Leaving the room when you walk in.
- Avoiding eye contact with you.
- Short and quick answers to your questions.
- Moving away from you when you sit down.
- Dirty looks when she looks at you.
- Rubbing her eyes or temple when you are talking to her.
- Rolling her eyes.
- Turning away from you when you talk to her.
- Tapping her fingers while you are talking.
If you are getting mixed signals from her body language then chances are she is unsure how she feels about you and is trying to keep any interest hidden the best she can. You may want to just outright let her know how you feel or ask her out at this point because the ‘game’ may go on for quite awhile if you don’t.